ZoPro is created by Zoe Hickel the Alaskan born and raised Professional Hockey Player with a background and passion for the game as well as fitness and health. With a love for the outdoors and the Alaskan scene, Zoe has grown up coaching many ages and abilities of athletes and adults across many sports and professions.
- 2X World Champion with the US Women's National Team (2015 & 2016)
- 2017-2018 Kunlun Red Star Player and Sports Ambassador of Canadian Women's Hockey League
- National Women's Hockey League Isobel Cup Champion - Boston Pride 2016
- 2016 & 2017 NWHL All-Star
- 2016-2017 Boston Pride and CT Whale NWHL
- 2015-2016 Boston Pride NWHL
- 2011-2015 University of Minnesota Duluth DI Hockey Team- 2 year captain
- NCAA Humanitarian Award Finalist
As a University of Minnesota Duluth grad majoring in Communications and Minoring in Coaching Zoe has worked in Sports and Conditioning, participating in a summer internship with Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning, continuing to work at MBSC and became certified as a CFSC. Over the last 6 years Zoe continued worked with athletes and adult clients at MBSC in Boston as well as her self run training programs at Elite Sports Performance in Alaska for female high school and college athletes looking to make some major gains over the summer between their respective seasons, whether it be hockey, soccer, skiing, volleyball etc. Over the course of the last 10 years Zoe has coached for youth hockey teams with the Alaska All-Stars and has volunteered for many organizations, including over 10 years of coaching, volunteering for Sports Programs for Youth Development Education and Recreation (SPYDER soccer), 2011-2014 community service and volunteer with various youth programs while at Duluth, MN (both on and off ice) and USA Hockey development camp team leader for 2 years (2012-2013).
- CFSC Certified
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- USA Hockey Level 4
- PN Nutrition Certification in progress :)